Become a Host Family in 7 steps
- 1. Register for free on AuPair-Yes and create your profile
- 2. Search for an Au Pair.
- 3. Basic Membership on AuPair-Yes
- 4. Premium Membership on AuPair-Yes
- 5. Sign the Au Pair Contract and take care of Formalities
- 6. Prepare for the Au Pair Arrival
- 7. Welcome the Au Pair to your Family and have a wonderful time together
1. Register for free on AuPair-Yes and create your profile
Do note that profiles that are filled out completely, have a personal letter to the Au Pair and include nice pictures are more impressive.
2. Search for an Au Pair.
After registration and creating your profile you can search for an Au Pair that would be a good match for your family.
3. Basic Membership on AuPair-Yes
AuPair-Yes.com is among the world’s Au Pair matching online platforms, which gives everyone the opportunity to experience an amazing matching process between the Au Pairs and the Host Families! The Basic Membership allows you to find out if the potential Au Pair is interested in your Family. This Basic Membership also offers useful articles and information for both Au Pairs and Host Families, helping them to be more informed about the Au Pair Program.
4. Premium Membership on AuPair-Yes
- Become a premium Member and have the opportunity to get in contact with Au Pairs from all over the world!
- After becoming a Premium Member, you will be able to exchange messages with Au Pairs that you think could be a good match for your family. The Premium Membership offers the easiest and fastest way to find an Au Pair.
- With a Premium Membership you would be able to get in direct contact with the Au Pairs, exchange personal data and contact details, get to know each other more and be able to make the decision about which Au Pair to invite to your Family.
- You don’t have to terminate the Premium Membership, it ends automatically.
- 1 Months: 29 €, 3Months: 49 €, 6 Months: 79 €)
- Payment Options: PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
5. Sign the Au Pair Contract and take care of Formalities
After the Au Pair and the Host Family come to an agreement, the different points agreed on should be put down in the Au Pair contract which has to be signed by both parties.
Take care of all the necessary travel documents and also of the health insurance:https:\\www.klemmer-international.com\de\?afl=2331
6. Prepare for the Au Pair Arrival
In the case that the Au Pair needs a visa, then the Host Family and the Au Pair need to prepare the documents necessary to be able to apply for the visa at the embassy.
Exchange all the necessary information to be able to pick up the au pair.
7. Welcome the Au Pair to your Family and have a wonderful time together
Welcome the Au Pair to your family. The Au Pair might need a few days to get used to the new environment and daily routine.
Being open and friendly help to make the Au Pair more comfortable and the cooperation successful.
We wish you a great experience and will be happy to get a feedback from you.